
This tunnel goes under the street and changes colors. When we were there it was purple and red. What I enjoy about it is that we can go through a tunnel, from one end of the street to the other, underground, without having to open any doors. And it's fun.
This is my favorite painting at the museum. It is called Number 6 by Jackson Pollock. I like it because it makes me feel wild, free, and calm at the same time. I think it's neat that he painted it while it was on the floor. I like that it's all different colors, in splatters, and that Pollock was the first person to make something like this.
This is my favorite stained glass window in the whole world. I like the fact that it was made with lots of pieces of glass layered on top of each other. This window makes me feel free out in the woods and the wilderness. We saw lots of really good statues and paintings at the art museum. And Max had a good nap.

That hallway is cool! Nice post! I think you (Kyle) have great art taste.
ReplyDelete-Jennie Palfreyman